[EMBOSS] question about EMBOSS-GUI help system

Luke McCarthy mccarthy at cs.usask.ca
Fri Aug 22 16:28:18 UTC 2003

A new version of the EMBOSS-GUI code is up at
http://bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca/~lukem/EMBOSS/ (you can download directly from
http://bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca/~lukem/EMBOSS/EMBOSS-GUI.tar.gz)  Note that
the URL differs from the one I gave in the previous message.  Mea culpa.

I have removed from the header that which was breaking internal links in
the application manual pages.  So now when you click on 'Go to the input
files for this example', you should actually go there...

Even if you have previously installed the GUI, you can simply rerun the
install script and the new version will replace the old one.

Email me if you have any problems.  Cheers,

Luke
--
Luke McCarthy
Research Officer, Bioinformatics