[EMBOSS] seqret jemboss comment

Dr T. Carver tcarver at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 10:50:07 UTC 2003

I guess the point is these options in emboss are seen as common operations
on the input sequences. It just happens that the input sequence in seqret
is the output sequence. I don't think this should change the GUI as it is
a common concept throughout the programs but maybe should be made clear
in the help documentation (that we are working on) for Jemboss.

Tim