[EMBOSS] Jemboss 1.1 signed files

Dr T. Carver tcarver at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 15:41:28 UTC 2003

The Jemboss-1.1.zip provided is specific to the HGMP-RC Jemboss server and
contains for example the 'jemboss.properties' for the HGMP site. This zip
is intended for users at the HGMP that are running the GUI as an
alternative to Java Web Start. There are other differences that you have
noted that means 'makeJNLP.sh' also has changed. This is all available in
the CVS download but I recommend sticking with Jemboss-1.0 until the next
release of EMBOSS.

Hope this helps
Tim