[EMBOSS] ANNOUNCE: Kaptain GUI for EMBOSS

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 21:28:29 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 10:19  AM, Thomas Siegmund wrote:

> MacOS X users might want to wait until the latest version (0.92)
> arrives at
> the fink repository. Thanks to Koen van der Drift there is an easy to
> install
> package at
> http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/emboss-kaptain

All credit of course goes to Thomas for maing the scripts!  I just made
a fink package to install them on Mac OS X. Note that this version of
the scripts (0.92) has been submitted to fink, but is not yet added to
the tree, so the current version available through fink is 0.90. I hope
the fink team will add it asap.

thanks,

- Koen.