[EMBOSS] JEMBOSS login prob

Dr T. Carver tcarver at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 19:57:01 UTC 2003

Hmmm. Did you give the install script the correct UID then (i.e. tomcat
uid and not yours)? You can double check what it is by looking in
EMBOSS-2.x.x/config.status to see what it was set as (-DTOMCAT_UID).

They will not let you have a non-priveleged 'tomcat' a/c on your new
machine? All they would need to do is change the permissions on
'jembossctl' for you then!

Tim