database info

arun anirudhan arunanirudhan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 29 07:26:22 UTC 2003

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. I
have one problem now.
seqret embl:L07770 is giving result from embl website.
But is there a way to search embl site via a command
like this
seqret embl:insulin*
This is giving an error message
Die seqret terminated: Bad value for option [sequence]
and no prompt.
Please help
Arun
 --- Peter Rice <pmr at ebi.ac.uk> wrote: > Koen van der