Require 2 versions of emboss.default

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at cancer.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 15:49:15 UTC 2003

Hi,

I maintain data libraries by having 2 copies of them a "live" version
for the users and a "incoming" version where the index etc takes place
on the raw files.  After the indexing the copies are flipped by changing
the soft-links.

Therefore I would like to "run" 2 copies of emboss.default, however
looking through the documentation, I havent really got a pointer as to
how to do this.

Does anyone have a strategy to do this or do other people not keep
parallel copies of the data?

Cheers
Aengus

Aengus Stewart
aengus.stewart at DELcancerETE.org.uk
Computational Genome Analysis Laboratory      Tel: +44 (0)20 7269 3679
Cancer Research UK
Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PX, UK