translate tools

Rodrigo Lopez rls at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 3 10:12:57 UTC 2003

Yes, I see the problem...Good to have some more specs to go by....
The closest I can get at helping is something like:

transeq emblcd:hscfo\* -auto -frame 6 | checktrans -filter -auto -orfml 200

but that would require some post-processing to find out which orf is the
longest one and then rerun transeq/sixpack to get it explicitly. A perl or a
sh/csh script could do that. However, the correct approach is like you say:
to have an option for '-onlylargest/-onlylongest'..

R:)