EMBOSS::GUI 1.0

Ashok Aiyar aiyar at ebv.mimnet.northwestern.edu
Fri May 3 01:50:57 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Luke McCarthy wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Last July I announced on this list the development of a Perl CGI graphical
> interface to the EMBOSS scripts and solicited beta testers.  Development
> has been intermittent since then, but I believe the interface is now ready
> for public consumption.
>
> The GUI can be downloaded from http://bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca/~lukem/EMBOSS or
> http://www.cbr.nrc.ca/EMBOSS and a demo version is available online at
> http://bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/emboss-redirect.pl

Can I add that my lab has been using Luke's EMBOSS-GUI for close to a
year.  It is really simple to install, and does provide a consistent and
intuitive user-interface.

Thanks Luke!

Ashok
--
Ashok Aiyar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor                    email: a-aiyar at northwestern.edu
Department of Microbiology-Immunology           office: (312) 503-2524
303 E. Chicago Avenue, WARD 4-123                  lab: (312) 503-2542
Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611         fax: (312) 503-1339