Problems displaying graphics whith Emboss+W2H

Carlos Quijano cquijano at iib.uam.es
Fri Mar 22 12:39:13 UTC 2002

Greetings;

     I have Emboss + w2h installed and running on a Linux RedHat, but
when it has to show graphics (dotplots, etc) it doesn't work. Using the
w2h "show as data" option, everything goes rigth. When you expect to see
a graphic somewhere, it does not appear.

How works the program w2h with the graphics? I mean; Are shown in the
window or another window?
Where can I found what fails?

If there is a way to set debug mode to a higher level than default, how
can I do it?

A file called "xxxxxxx.hp2png" is saved in my working directory with
another called same name different extension "xxxxxxx.outfile" which has
0 size. Nothing more happens.

hp2xx-3.20-png is working well (or it seems to)

My versions are:
w2h 4.0
Emboss 2.0.1

Thak you all.