primer3_core ???

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 09:24:52 UTC 2002

You need Whitehead primer3 version 3.0.9, not 3.0.6

>From the eprimer3 documentation:

The Whitehead Institute program that is run by this program is available
from:
http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/genome_software/other/primer3.html
(Then see the link 'Get release 0.9')

The version that is run by this program is 3.0.9 currently available
from:
http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/ftp/distribution/software/primer3_0_9_test.tar.gz

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/