Transfac database

Johanne Duhaime duhaimj at ircm.qc.ca
Tue Mar 12 15:33:44 UTC 2002

Hello

People at BIOBASE Biological Databases wrote me the following:

A less maintained and data reduced TRANSFAC PUBLIC database system is
available(only online) for non-commercial and academic organisations at

www.gene-regulation.com. This service is free of charge.

Since I want the database locally this is not a solution. They offer an academic
price but still it is around $500.

Thank you for your help

--
Johanne Duhaime