Interactive commands

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 08:25:54 UTC 2002

It works for me under 5.8:

% uname -a
SunOS californium 5.8 Generic_108528-11 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

% dbiflat
Index a flat file database
      EMBL : EMBL
     SWISS : Swiss-Prot, SpTrEMBL, TrEMBLnew
        GB : Genbank, DDBJ
Entry format [SWISS]:

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/