transeq frame list

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 10:53:53 UTC 2002

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> transeq -help says that -frame should be a list.
> But if I specify -frame=1,2,3 it crashes with segmentation fault and no visible
> error in the debug file.
> The last message there is that it correctly recognised the frame list.
> It seems frame can only be a character.
> In fact it is OK because there is the F as alias for 1,2,3 but -help should give
> the correct type.
>
> Ciao, David.

I have changed transeq's '-frame' qualifier so that it can take one or
more frame values, as:

-frame=1,2,3

The transeq.c and transeq.acd files are available from:
ftp://ftp.uk.embnet.org/pub/EMBOSS/patchfiles/

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/