transeq frame list

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 10:19:55 UTC 2002

Peter Rice wrote:

> David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE wrote:
> >
> > transeq -help says that -frame should be a list.
> > But if I specify -frame=1,2,3 it crashes with segmentation fault
> > and no visible error in the debug file.
> > The last message there is that it correctly recognised the frame list.
> > It seems frame can only be a character.
> > In fact it is OK because there is the F as alias for 1,2,3
> > but -help should give the correct type.
>
> Ah, small problem with the English language.

David has also suggested a change of the name of ACD type 'list' to be
'menu'.

This would break lots of parsers, but perhaps we could keep the ACD type
'list' in the .acd files, but the name 'list' could be changed to be
'menu' when displaying -help?

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/