emowse

jérôme Grimplet grimplet at ensam.inra.fr
Tue Dec 17 13:35:43 UTC 2002

Hi,

I want to known if it's possible to not use the partial factor (partial
tryptic digest) in emowse. In many cases, the partials cleavages products add
a lot of matches even when using low partial factor (0.1), so the results are
very differents with mascott by example. I would like to put zero as partial
factor.
Another problem, I can't run emowse on an input file larger than 60,000
proteins (emowse works only on the 60,000 first).

thanks for your help,

Jerome
--
Jérôme Grimplet
Laboratoire de Biochimie Métabolique et Technologie
grimplet at ensam.inra.fr