IN GOOD FAITH.

basalam duru dbasalam at caramail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:50:18 UTC 2002

My Dear,

I am well confident of your capability to assist me in
a transaction for mutual benefit of both parties, ie
(me and you) I am also believing that you will not
expose or betray the trust and confidence I am about
to establish with you. I have decided to contact you
with greatest delight and personal respect.

I am ALHAJI DURU BASALAM. Former Director of
National Union of hotels Sierra Leon presently now in
Cote d’Ivoire because of Political Problem in my
Country Sierra Leon.

During my stay in Office I acquired $25 million
Dollars, through money being mapped out for hotels
Renovation in my Country Sierra Leon.

Now due to war, I and the entire management could
not be able to utilise the money being mapped out for
the project.

Now I diverted this money to a nearby Country Cote
d’Ivoire and deposited the money into a BANK here in
Abidjan for immediate transfer, for investment.

Now the war in my country is over with the help of
ECOMOG soldiers, the present goverment of sierra leone
has revoked the passport of all officers who served
under the former regime and now asked countries to
expel such person at the same time freeze their
account and confiscate their asset, It is on this note
that Iam contacting you, all I needed from you is to
furnish me with your bank particulars:

1)Account name
2)Account number
3)Bank address,telephone fax number.

Now I would like to use your company account to
transfer the money for investment. If my wish to
invest in your Company is accepted with you as the
manager, please contact me for more clarification.

Thanks and God bless.

NOTE: YOUR PERCENTAGE IS HIGHLY NEGOCIATED FOR YOUR
NOBLE ASSISTANCE.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

ALHAJI DURU BASALAM

Director National Union of hotels Sierra Leone