No subject

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Mon Jul 9 09:35:09 UTC 2001

	Dear friends,

I am puzzled by pscan outputs. I do not see the difference between "Not all
elements match but those that do are in order" and "Remaining partial matches",
since in both cases there are two matches with the same element. And, in
general, how does pscan handle cases where you the protein really contains
several times the same motif (e.g. proteins with kringles). Can Alan or someone
else anwer this ?

	Regards,
	Guy Bottu