EMNU v1.0.0, undefined reference in libplplot

Johann Visagie johann at egenetics.com
Thu Jan 25 09:30:39 UTC 2001

David Bauer on 2001-01-23 (Tue) at 17:30:20 +0100:

> > Specifying --x-libraries to ./configure doesn't seem to propagate to the
> > Makefile either.  Adding -L/usr/X11R6/lib manually to (say) CFLAGS in the
> > Makefile works, though.
>
> I had to do the same hack to get 1.0.2 working.

Not so much a hack, since one can specify additions to make variables in the
environment and you don't really need to edit any files.  :-)

FreeBSD port of EMBOSS 1.9.0 (incl. EMNU) has now been committed.  I would
_really_ appreciate it if FreeBSD-using EMBOSSers (David :) could test it
sometime (if they the facilities to do so)  and provide me with some
feedback!

  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/biology/emboss/

-- Johann