EMNU v 1.0.2

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 23 16:07:01 UTC 2001

OK folks, sorry for messing you all around.
EMNU-1.0.2 is now available on the FTP site.

ftp://ftp.uk.embnet.org/pub/EMBOSS/EMNU-1.0.2.tar.gz

I hope this works better.
We are forcing it to link to the curses menu and forms libraries and to
the X11 library.

Alan says he is going to try installing it on his home machine rather
than our slightly non-standard setup here, so we should get a better
idea of where any other problems for you might be.

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/