cirdna, restrict

Lapointe, David David.Lapointe at umassmed.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:18:06 UTC 2001

For what it is worth, I have had problems converting EMBOSS ps output to PDF
( with Adobe Distiller). Prettyplot, for example, produces a great color
postscript file, but when it is converted to PDF it is all messed up ( Fonts
WAY TOO LARGE). I was intending to convert the ps output to PDF in the
background for web viewing and easier printing.

I guess I'd like to see an option for PDF output in the list of graphical
formats.

David