EMBOSS 1.10.1

ableasby at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk ableasby at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 16:48:12 UTC 2001

This is a bugfix release for marscan, getorf and garnier. It also
contains a preliminary version of HMOMENT. This is still being
fine-tuned in collaboration with the site that requested such a
program in EMBOSS. Documentation will follow. I mention it just in case
anyone asks!

The cleaned-up version of PDB mentioned in the 1.10.0 release
announcement is now available at:
   ftp.uk.embnet.org    pub/databases/cpdb

The CPDBSCOP files are in:
   ftp.uk.embnet.org    pub/databases/cpdbscop

These relate to the SCOPE/NRSCOPE/DOMAINER/(STAMPS) programs. More software
is being deveoped that use these files. Uncompressed cpdb is 6.7Gb and
cpdbscop is 3.5Gb. They are supplied as gzipped individual entries.
My colleage (Jon Ison) can answer any related questions on this list.

Alan