Hello - anybody out there?

Philipp Pagel philipp.pagel at cmp.yale.edu
Sat Dec 2 22:39:33 UTC 2000

	Hi!

I apologise for this OT posting but I was really wondering if this is a
problem on my side, or if there IS no traffic on this list...

Anyway: I just downloaded EMBOSS 1.8 on my SUSE LINUX box and started to
play with it. I really liked what I have seen so far.
Only the lack of any GUI wrapper for small and dirty jobs is a pitty.
OK - www interfaces - but I really don't like them.

That makes me wonder if anybody knows about an ongoing project for a
GUI for EMBOSS implemented in C or whatever. I am not a big coding guru,
but I might be interested in participating if I can find a little
time...

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Cellular and Molecular Physiology         phone: (203) 785-6835