[emboss-dev] Questions about MRS and DbFetch - Checked by AntiVir DEMO version -

Rodrigo Lopez rls at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 18:26:50 UTC 2006

Don't quite know where that URL came from. If it is intended to point to
the WSDL it should be:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ws/services/urn:Dbfetch?wsdl

If it is intended to point to the cgi it should be:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/cgi-bin/dbfetch

Best to wait for the EMBOSS developers to explain where this is meant to
  go.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

R:)