Different path for acd file

Raoul Jean Pierre Bonnal raoul.bonnal at itb.cnr.it
Mon Oct 4 13:22:37 UTC 2004

hi,
I have compiled and installed cvs emboss siute.
I've packged my application for debian, so my acd file is under
/usr/share/myapp/acd/myapp.acd

acd emboss file are installed in
/usr/share/EMBOSS/acd

when I run my application, the program looks for myapp.acd under
/usr/share/EMBOSS/acd and then exit with Error: File
/usr/share/EMBOSS/acd/myapp.acd line 0: ACD file not opened

I have tried to use into the main of myapp

embInitP("myapp", argc, argv, "/usr/share/myapp");

without success. I thought embInitP function would have dynamically
modified the standard settings (ref. AJAX_FIXED_ROOT).

Is there a solution?

If I copy myapp.acd in /usr/share/EMBOSS/acd myapp runs correctly.

--
Raoul Jean Pierre Bonnal
I.T.B. - C.N.R.

Floor 7, Room 13