Patten lists ajax header, dirst draft

Henrikki Almusa henrikki.almusa at helsinki.fi
Tue Jun 29 10:43:12 UTC 2004

Hello,

Heres a revised version of the files 'ajpat.c' and 'ajpat.h' (attached). These
are first draft on .c and some modification on .h due reasons that I found
when writing .c. I would like comments on them (there are some amount of
comments missing from functions). I'm pretty sure there are bugs to be found
in there, since its just compiled (compiles with one warning) and not tested.
And I do have few questions.

1. Prosite patterns. This is problematic and the pattern system in these files
won't (probably) work with them. Should the prosite patterns get a new struct
or what could be done with them?

2. How to do the overloading on for these, so that @filename would be accepted
(in regs and fuzzes)? I don't exactly understand how to do so. Is there a
similar example somewhere in the emboss that I could look at?

I'm going to go on holiday next week, so I'll be unable to work with this
after that for a while.

Thanks,
--
Henrikki Almusa