You are being researched

SUPPORT at BACKGROUNDINVESTIGATION.US SUPPORT at BACKGROUNDINVESTIGATION.US
Tue Jun 1 06:41:27 UTC 2004

****NOT COMMERCIAL EMAIL****

A user is looking into your background at our website.

One of our users has begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website for the purpose of researching your background.

This email was automatically sent to you to inform you of this. The user doing the research provided us with your email address.

Why did we send you this email?

We feel that we have a responsibility to inform research subjects so that they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

To view all of the postings at our website about this email address use this link:

http://k.womr.biz/sel.php?a=search&b=5&c=emboss-dev%40embnet.org

Why do people use our website?

Our website is an online community that connects people who share common contacts, and helps them start a conversation that can lead to better and more informed decisions. For example, if you are thinking about which mechanic to trust your car to, you can come to this site, submit a search on the mechanic r his business and see if anyone else has dealt with him in the past. What you'll find will be either a positive or negative experience. Either way, you get a real sense of reassurance from being able to talk to someone who purchased his services in the past.

To add yourself to our Do Not Email List use this link.
http://b.womrc.us/sel.php?a=donotemail&b=emboss-dev%40embnet.org

Due to legal considerations, our site is designed so that only the most basic information is used. We are facilitators, not authors, of people's opinions about one another and businesses. While we cannot control direct communication between two individuals, this process ensures that there is no defamation that occurs within this website. Intuitively, it makes sense that, while word-of-mouth is powerful, the truthfulness of any and all information you receive from a person who has had experience with your research subject should be weighed carefully.

Sincerely,

Notification Department