Staden and EMBOSS 2.8.O

Peter Rice pmr at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 10:37:51 UTC 2004

simon andrews (BI) wrote:

> [...]

I have updated EMBOSS in the past to produce graphics in SPIN for some
programs that did not do it "normally".

I recently volunteered to update SPIN for EMBOSS 2.8.1 (due out soon)
and will put the updates on the Staden SourceForge site and into the
EMBOSS distribution.

James Bonfield is here on campus so we can easily coordinate this. I may
have a volunteer to test the SPIN/EMBOSS interface - but more would be
welcome!

regards,

Peter Rice