which restriction sites are used ?

Guy Bottu gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be
Mon Oct 7 10:03:10 UTC 2002

from : BEN

	Dear developers,

I am using EMBOSS version 2.4.1. I noticed the following : ApeKI is a
restriction enzyme without commercial provider. If I do "redata ApeKI" I get :
ApeKI

Recognition site is GCWGC leaving sticky ends
  Cut positions 5':0 3':0 [5':0 3':0]
Organism: Aeropyrum pernix K1
Methylated: ?(5)
Source: ATCC 700893

Isoschizomers:
   TseI        AceI        Taq52I      TseBI