feedback on documentation pages

Damian Counsell d.counsell at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 10:31:45 UTC 2002

Dear All

There are lots of little things to look at as a result of your
comments.

The most common complaint about the pages seems to be that the fonts
for the contents sections are overlarge with Netscape under Solaris.
(I don't get this using either Netscape or Mozilla under Linux and IE5
under Win is OK.)  Please could you try Terry's Web versions here:

   http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/~tjstewar/EMBOSS/Emma.html

and here:

   http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/~tjstewar/EMBOSS/Emouse.html

and let me know what they look like to you (broswer name/version and
OS useful too).

all the best

Damian

Damian COUNSELL                      email:  d.counsell at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
MRC Human Genome Mapping Project RC  phone:  +44 (0)1223 494500
Cambridge CB10 1SB                   direct: +44 (0)1223 494585
http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/~dcounsel/ fax:    +44 (0)1223 494512