next EMBOSS Meeting / Documentation update

Damian Counsell d.counsell at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 10 14:13:45 UTC 2002

Dear All

MEETING
=======
The next EMBOSS Documentation Meeting will be combined with the next
EMBOSS meeting and take place this Friday 12Jul02 from 09:30 to 10:30
in C209-210 (Shared Facilities) in the Sanger Building.

The LION boys won't be able to make this one so they will miss Lisa
talking about plans for an all-in-one editing suite for Jemboss and my
doing the squirrel dance.

DOCS
====
I have updated the EMBOSS Documentation Project Web pages

  http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/~dcounsel/EDP/EMBOSS_documentation.html

with news of the latest developments, including screenshots of the
proposed XML (DocBook) editor showing Terry's impressive work on the
new command documentation template, and a link to Hugh's minutes of
the last meeting.  Please let me know if I have ballsed up

  http://www.robertocarlos.com.br/ingles/segredos.htm

anywhere on the site.

all the best

Damian

Damian COUNSELL                      email:  d.counsell at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
MRC Human Genome Mapping Project RC  phone:  +44 (0)1223 494500
Cambridge CB10 1SB                   direct: +44 (0)1223 494585
http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/~dcounsel/ fax:    +44 (0)1223 494512