EMNU

David Martin david.martin at biotek.uio.no
Wed Jan 31 12:32:19 UTC 2001

I have been slowly going through the painful process of trying to get EMNU
running on the SGI.

The curses requirement seems to be specifically gnu ncurses and not
generic curses. Could gary elaborate on this?
Also , as both form.h and menu.h (at least in RH6.2) call curses.h is it
neccessary to include
curses.h?

I suppose I just have to find and install ncurses now instead of using
curses. (somewhat freudian phrasing here methinks).

Please in future could such development packages get a 0.x version rather
than the 1.x currently given until they are stable and the installation is
appropriately documented.

..d

*  Dr. David Martin                  Biotechnology Centre of Oslo   *
*  Node Manager                      Gaustadalleen 21               *
*  The Norwegian EMBNet Node         P.O. box 1125 Blindern         *
*  tel +47 22 84 05 35               N-0317 Oslo                    *
*  fax +47 22 84 05 01               Norway                         *