Question on Edatas

Bill Shui wshui at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 16:48:15 UTC 2001

Hi all,
    I'm using EMBOSS as part of my honours project at the moment.

    I'm in the process of disecting the entire emboss package and use only
    some of the ajax and nucleus libraries.

    However, I was just wandering as to the data files that were packaged
    with the release. Are they example data files or are they being
    used by one of the emboss programs?

    I know that the file "Edayhoff.freq" is being used by pepstat so
    I assume that all of these data files are being used by other programs
    rather than just being example data files.

    Am I right on this?

    Please advice.

thanks in advance.

Bill
--
There are three kinds of people: men, women, and unix.
Bill Shui		Email: wshui at cse.unsw.edu.au