[DAS2] DAS reminders

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Fri Jun 8 18:26:49 UTC 2007

The next DAS/2 teleconference will take place on Monday 11 Jun 2007.

Access info is available here:
http://www.biodas.org/wiki/BioDAS:Community_Portal#Teleconference_Schedule_a
nd_Phone_numbers

Tentative agenda:
  * General discussion
  * Status updates
  * DAS/2 publication plans

Also, I¹d like to remind folks about the BOSC meeting next month in Vienna.
It¹s too late to submit an abstract, but it would be good to have some DAS
representatives there. (I see we do already: Rafael C. Jimenez talking about
Dasty2).

darin.london at duke.edu wrote:

> The BOSC Organizing Committee are proud to announce BOSC 2007, occurring
> in Vienna, Austria on July 19th, 20th.  The conference this year
> promises to be exciting, as the BOSC developers attempt to define and
> solve currently intractable problems in Bioinformatics. Please refer to
> the following website for complete information, and requests for
> submissions.   Thank you, and we hope to see you in Vienna.
>
> http://open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2007
>

> The BOSC organizing Committee

Steve