[DAS2] ids to coordinates?

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Jan 11 20:21:25 UTC 2007

Ann,

Here's my response from a similar question you asked last May:
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/das2/2006-June/000735.html

The example URLs I gave for the Affymetrix DAS/2 server no longer work (not
implemented -- but Gregg is planning to fix this in the near future).

For now I'd recommend using the biopackages server. Example:
http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome/human/17/feature?name=ACTA1

You can include multiple name=XXX parameters in the query to retrieve data
for all gene names in the same response document (multiple feature filters
with the same name are OR'd together, as described here:
http://biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_get.html#feature_filters ).

Cheers,
Steve