[DAS2] description and title

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue Mar 14 20:46:27 UTC 2006

Andreas' DAS registry has a description for each versioned source.
See http://das.sanger.ac.uk/registry/listServices.jsp .

Here's an example of what's in it

     Machine learning approach used SWISSPROT variants annotated as
     disease/neutral as training dataset. Predictions made on all
     ENSEMBL nscSNPs as to their disease status

I've added an optional 'description' field to the versioned source
record for servers that wish to provide that information.

Allen's types response had 'name' and 'description' attributes.
These were not in the types record.  I've added 'description' and
added 'title'.

I've been using 'title' for short descriptions; a few words long.
I've been using 'description' for plain text up to a paragraph.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com