[DAS2] RE: Modifying com.affymetrix.igb.das2 classes

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Tue Feb 7 05:43:07 UTC 2006

Okay, I just split the code that was in Das2VersionedSource.  Now
regions and types (w/o ontology) are handled in Das2VersionedSource, and
ontology, materials, results, and assays are handled by a subclass,
Das2VersionedSourcePlus.  I might do some further refactoring at a later
date, but for right now this works (and compiles/runs).

I also went ahead and committed almost all my DAS/2 code changes to the
genoviz repository.

	Gregg