[DAS2] April 24 meeting - cancel?

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 24 16:29:09 UTC 2006

Let's cancel it.  I have a database set up for writeback, and am able to
POST delta XML to the server.  I am still at the stage where I am parsing
the XML.  The DTD would be helpful.

See attached figure "writeback.png" for the current implementation track.  I
am at the "Parse XML" step in implementation.

See attached "vsourcecommand.png" for an overview of the previous writeback
plans as documented in the HTML docs, and "vsourcelock.png" for an overview
of lock plans as documented in the HTML docs.  Parts of these may at some
point be helpful for folding into the current implementation.

I can send or commit to CVS the source documents for any of these diagrams
if people would like to edit.

-Allen