[DAS2] April 24 meeting - cancel?

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Mon Apr 24 16:11:31 UTC 2006

Hi all,

   I'm trying to come up with an agenda but I've done very little
the last week DAS related.  I've been working on selling my house.
Looks like this will be a short meeting, or should we just cancel?

Here's my status.

  - Sent mail to Suzi asking about URIs for ontologies.  Heard
      nothing from her yet.

  - Talked with the OBF people about setting up a wiki for the
reference names for the genomes/segments.  We decided to use the
OBF wiki for now and if there are enough pages we'll migrate over
to a biodas-specific wiki.  I'm about 1/2-way through, learning
wiki syntax.  I'll email when it's there.

   - I've migrated the spec 300 doc into CVS.  Just checked it
in.  There's still some formatting issues though.

   - started working on the stylesheet spec.  Should take another
3 hours or so.

   - haven't been able to log into cgi.biodas.org to restart the
validation server.

   - still need to write an rnc for the writeback for Allen

					dalke at dalkescientific.com

More information about the DAS2 mailing list