[DAS2] DAS/2 grant conf call at 12 PST tomorrow

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Thu May 19 08:09:58 UTC 2005

Suzanna,

> 4. Utilize the established Apollo and GMOD community
>       to form a core of biologists that will actually commit to
>       using DAS2 for the annotation of their organism and
>       the merged apollo-igb
> 	(e.g. paramecium?, dictyostelium?)

Although I'm not part of the grant application I think it would be good to widen
this section to include those that don't use Apollo/gmod but could use das2,
i.e. sanger, much of which uses acedb based systems of one sort or another.

Ed

--
             ** PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER **

|  The Morgan Building, Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   |
|  Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1HH                                           |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-496844  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |