[DAS2] imported data into bug tracker

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu May 12 17:39:53 UTC 2005

Is there a distiction made between these in CVS, i.e. are they in separate
repositories?  Have you considered implementing some client components in
C?  The reason I ask is that I'm interested in having a .so to link to so
that I can use a common DAS client API from R, Java, and Perl as well.

-Allen