[DAS2] hackathon and das2

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Wed May 11 14:07:33 UTC 2005

All,

Is there any interest in doing DAS2 stuff at the proposed biohackathon in June ?

I have someone in my team, Roy Storey, who could come out to work on our client
(zmap) and making it work with das2. Is anyone else interested/going to this ?

If people are interested it would be good to know soon as we will need to put in
travel applications etc. etc.

cheers Ed
|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                          |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |