[DAS] Survey on DAS projects

Manuel Corpas mc at manuelcorpas.com
Fri Nov 18 15:24:59 UTC 2011

Hi Andy,

thanks for the info. Having a bed DAS adaptor is part of the problem,
the other is not having to worry about having to deal with the DAS
server directly. easyDAS manages to do this but unfortunately it is
not obvious for people who do not know DAS how to operate it. Also if
the file is very big and the connection slow it can take up to an hour
to create a DAS source.

Wouldn't it be nice to create a DAS source just with one click or two?

Please see below a snippet of a few SNPs in my chromosome 16 just as
you would get them from 23andMe (NCBI36 assembly; columns mean
SNP_id/chr/position/genotype).

Cheers,
Manuel

rs7763	16	544555	TT