[DAS] Survey on DAS projects

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 12:11:14 UTC 2011

Hi

As the 2012 DAS workshop is coming up at the end of February we would
like to hear from people using DAS.
We would be really grateful to receive just a short email from anyone
using DAS or developing DAS with a brief summary about their project
and how DAS fits in, especially if you have not spoken at the DAS
workshops at any time.

Please also say if you would be interested in giving a short
presentation at the workshop in February even if you are not sure if
you could make it. Previous years the presentations have been 15
minutes with 5 minutes for questions - however this year we intend to
be more flexible and so if you would prefer to give a "lightning talk"
of just 5 minutes to update people or give them a brief overview that
will be fine. Links to the previous years talks can be found here http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DASWorkshop2011#Day_2

I must emphasise - please give us a summary even if you are not
interested in giving a talk as we would like to know what is going on
out there and we promise not to hound you to give a talk :)

Thanks in advance

The Sanger/EBI DAS people.

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator