[DAS] Locations between bases

Ewan Birney birney at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 16:07:15 UTC 2011

I'd say this is start=end, and a convention that this indicates the
point
to the left or the right with a glyph. With this converntion for the
edge case one either
has to allow the 0 base (right based insertion convention, insertion
at the very
start) or end+1 position (left based insertion convention, insertion
at the
every end).

I know, this triggers doing things on inter-base coordinates, but
that's just
a big, big change.