[DAS] Locations between bases

Thomas Down thomas.a.down at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:03:50 UTC 2011

Well, that's a separate debate, and I don't really want to open it at the
moment.

However, right now I *am* thinking quite specifically of visualization
issues.  Once you're zoomed in to base-pair resolution, there is a
meaningful distinction between "on a base" and "between a base".

Andy: what I'm trying to model is insertion sites.  I guess that's the main
use for this kind of thing.

               Thomas.