[DAS] RELAX NG schema for "sequence" command

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 16:33:51 UTC 2011

If your data source is publicaly available you can test it by making a
request like this:
http://www.dasregistry.org/validate?url=http://das.sanger.ac.uk/das/otter_das/&testcode=22:19173435,19372173

which returns properties for the status of each command. Or you can
use the validation page on the registry interface to do the same thing.

Some people here are working on some XSD documents in order to use
JAXB which will probably be of use to you as they should be structured
more as you suggest.

We maybe need to make it more clear how we use these RNG documents in
the documentation.

Thanks for the feedback!

jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Ext: 2314