[DAS] New DAS client paper

Thomas Down thomas.a.down at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:02:05 UTC 2011

Bioinformatics has just published a new Application Note about DAS and the
Dalliance genomic client:

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/01/19/bioinformatics.btr020.abstract

If you haven't tried Dalliance in the last month or two, major enhancements
include better DAS/1.6 support and direct export of browser graphics (in SVG
or PDF formats).  We're also gearing up for a major new release, hopefully
in the next month or so, with substantial performance and navigation
improvements.  If you've got any requests or suggestions, please drop me a
line, or open a ticket on our Github page:

                 https://github.com/dasmoth/dalliance

        Thomas Down.