[DAS] Histogram Stylesheet

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 11:26:11 UTC 2011

Hi Hashem,

What kind of information are you looking for? The DAS 1.6 specification explains in more detail what the various stylesheet fields mean (type, category, glyphs etc), and has details of histograms:
http://www.biodas.org/documents/spec-1.6.html#stylesheet
http://www.biodas.org/documents/spec-1.6.html#glyphid
Which server are you using? Since the stylesheet is a static document, for most servers you just construct it manually and tell the server where to find it.

Cheers,
Andy