[DAS] DAS examples

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 17:47:17 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm putting together some example requests for the registry and normal
DAS sources. We hope to use this for the DAS workshop this year as a
quick reference.

If anyone has some example requests they would like added or has any
suggestions to make this resource better please drop me or the list a
line?

current draft is here: http://biodasman.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/das-glossary-first-draft/

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator